Sunday, February 14, 2010

So proud of you, Nicole!

I'm so glad you lost two pounds! That's awesome and it shows your dedication and perseverance! Unfortunately, I haven't felt as motivated. I'm just finding it very hard during my busy schedule to slow down, especially to eat! This week was a bit different, as it got started off on an exciting note, with the arrival of baby Emerson. No...not making excuses, I was just extra busy this week (but loved every minute of it). When I'm at work, I only have 15 minutes to eat. So the 10-5-10 rule is really hard for me. I've trained myself to scarf down my food in order just to eat! I do this at dinner too. I know that I need to make a concerted effort to do better. All I can say is, this week is a new week and I'm going to do my best. I'm trying, trying TRYING to avoid the sweet tea. I was good a couple of days this week - which is an improvement for me!!!! Also, I haven't borrowed a scale yet, so it's hard for me to weigh in. Ugh. It sounds like excuses, and maybe it is. I'm just struggling a little bit. I do look forward to hearing about your progress and what and how you've eaten for the day. It encourages me. I'm so proud of you! Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment